Common Gas Water Heater Problems
Gas Water Heater Questions and Answers
- How much does it cost to replace a gas water heater?
- How much does it cost to service a gas water heater?
- What is involved in the yearly servicing of a gas water heater?
- Why won’t the pilot light stay lit?
- Why does the gas water heater go cold after only a minute?
- My gas water heater went bad under warranty. Why isn’t it free to install a new one?
- The gas water heater makes a low rumbling sound. What is this sound?
- I keep hearing a drip on the burners, but no water is leaking. What is this?
- What is the anode rod?
- How often should the anode rod be checked?
- The temperature pressure relief valve is leaking. Why?
- The drain valve is leaking. How can I stop it?
- Do I really need a water heater catch pan under the tank?
- Does the temperature pressure relief really need to be piped to the outside?
- Does replacing a gas water heater require a plumbing permit?
- Should I install an insulating blanket around the tank?
- How can I get my gas water heater to deliver water to the faucets faster?
- Should I put a circulating pump on my hot water system?
Coming very soon….the answers 1-3-2012
We here at the Empire Family of Services offer the finest water heater service and repair in Southern California. With our highly trained water heater plumbers and our friendly office staff we strive to ensure that your water heater installation experience is a fast and painless one.
Our primary focus is your convenience and safety. With two hour service windows 6 days a week, no overtime ever, we can meet you at your home at the appointed time for your water heater service. We will meet your time table for your water heater service, guaranteed.
Call Today for Fast, Friendly, On Time, Under Budget Water Heater Service 1-877-247-6426
You water heater replacement and your water heater repair is just the sort to thing that we specialized in. I am confident that we can fix any of your water heater problems straight away with out the slightest problem. give us a call and find out the quality and type of service that you have been missing all these years.
So just what are you waiting for?
We are here to help and if you are not absolutely overwhelmed with our outstanding service then we will, at your request, give you back all of your investment.
We are that confident that you will be impressed with our service.
When you hire us to help you and your family out, you are in good hands. We are your friends and helpers in all of your home repairs challenges.