New Year Special
For Only $39 we will come to your home and diagnose what ever problem you are having with your furnace.
Plus: The service charge is applied towards any work or repair that we do.
Here is a list of some of the problems that we discover for as little as our minimum $39 service call
- Delayed ignition causing furnace explosions
- Gas company verification of cracks in and around the base of the furnace
- Hydro-scanning with fluorescing compound for cracked heat exchanger verification
- Circuit board failure
- Ignition failure
- Induced draft motor failure
- Broken wires
- Thermostat calibration problems
- Broken ducting problems (airflow issues)
- Allergy aggravation issues
- Booming noises
- Cold air problems
Exactly What Does a $39 Service Call Cover?
We do not have a trip charge and we do not have any overtime charges. The $39 minimum service fee covers up to 30 minutes labor on site (residential) for diagnosing whatever challenges are facing your home heating system.
What a $39 Service Call Does Not Cover
- Anything other than a minimal repair such as loose neutral or wire repair.
- Parts (exception of wire connectors)
- Longer than 30 minutes on site. Time ends when the diagnosis is made.
- Your time off of work
Who Qualifies for a $39 Furnace Service Call? Must Be All Below.
- Owner occupied homes only
- One of the owners must be present at the time of the diagnosis
- Forced air furnace, floor furnace, wall furnace or hydronic heating
- Within our service area
- During normal working hours
Are Your a New Client? Call for a Free Service Call…We Will Waive The Minimum Service!
Find out why more people use us to service their furnaces every year.
Call Today for Fast, Friendly, On Time, Under Budget Furnace Service 800.261.7971