67% is the Average Efficiency of the HVAC Systems that We Have Tested
That means that $33 out of every hundred dollars paid in utility bills is wasted. We can install systems above 95%!
How Much Does It Cost For A New Furnace
There are a lot of choices to make before you have an HVAC company come to your home and give you a quote.
- How long are you going to live in your home?
- Where are your hot spots in your home?
- Where are your cold spots in your home?
- Does your skin become dry and brittle/chapped lips during the winter?
- Has your current heater performed well over the years?
- Is your current heater loud, wakes you up at night?
- Does anyone in the home suffer from allergies, asthma or breathing difficulties?
- Are your gas bills higher than you want them to be?
- Are your electric bills higher than you want them to be?
Answering these questions before hand can really speed the furnace process up.
Most furnace installations are very affordable and can often pay for themselves in reduced utility bills.Some of the many furnace choices are:
- Upflow in closet or garage
- Downflow in a closet or garage
- Horizontal in an attic or under the home
- Single stage heat, 2 stage heat or variable stage heat
- Single speed motor, multiple speed motor or variable speed motor
- 80% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), 90%, 95%
- Brand (American Standard, Trane, Carrier, Lennox, Goodman, Amana, Heil, Day & Night, etc.)
These Items Can Really Affect the Comfort of a New Home Furnace
- Condition of the ducting
- Insulation level of the ducting
- Insulation level of the attic
- Position of the thermostat
- Air cleaning (standard, enhanced or allergy free HEPA)
These Items Can Make It Much Easier to Afford a New Furnace
- If you have high utlity bills…the new furnace investment becomes offset with utility savings
- Are you considering our easy payment plans. 0% Interest for up to a whole year
- We will come to your home for a free in home evaluation and estimate.
Call Today for Fast, Friendly, On Time, Under Budget Furnace Service 800.261.7971